We Are Working On The Final Touches To Bring You The Best Experience. Stay Tuned… Our Training Programs And Memberships Will Soon Be Added To The Website.
This class will prepare you to teach the following age groups:
- 18 months to three years old
- Four to six years old
- Seven to 12 years old
Spanish classes for children are usually taught in blocks of 45 minutes to 90 minutes either once or twice a week. These classes can be taught in a group or private face-to-face setting, or an online setting. Crossing Borders offers an online platform for certified instructors.
When you purchase our Spanish Enrichment training you will receive:
- Spanish teaching materials for children 18 months to six years old, which will be sent to you via mail.
- Parent guide – an easy-to-follow guide for parents to help and connect with their children as they learn Spanish.
- Teacher edition book
- Morning routine video
- Juegos y Cantos Cd and book
- Posters, bingo boards, memory games, etc.
- Everything you need to make your class colorful and professional!
Along with all the Spanish teaching material listed above, you will also receive:
- Three hours of training with our Operations Support Specialist, Carmen Campos – a value of $600
- One hour of training with our lead teacher, Ceci Gonzalez – a value of $200
The total value of our Spanish Enrichment Training and Spanish teaching materials as described above is $984.96 plus shipping. We are selling it to you for $497 plus shipping!
If you plan on purchasing the Spanish Enrichment Training, please follow the steps below:
- Sign up and pay for the training ($497). You will receive an email containing confirmation of your payment and access to begin the training.
- Your Spanish teaching materials will be sent to your email as well.
- Once you finish the training, a diploma of completion will be sent to your email.
Certified Crossing Borders Instructor:
Certified Instructors are recognized by Crossing Borders as instructors that have taken their training, use the supplied Spanish teaching materials, and are recognized as being top-notch instructors. All Crossing Borders certified instructors will have the opportunity to be promoted on our website for parents who are seeking Spanish instructors.
How can you become a Spanish Certified Crossing Borders Instructor? Follow these steps!
1: Sign up and pay for training ($497). You will receive a confirmation of payment and access to begin the training via e-mail.
2: You will also receive your materials via email.
3: Once you finish the training, a diploma of completion.
4: Sign up and pay for your certificate ($200).
5: Before you complete the training, you must complete an online examination that also includes a video submission of a mock class. Applicants must receive a minimum of 70 percent on the exam to pass the training. Only three attempts will be allowed for an extra fee of $50.00 per attempt.
6: After successful completion, Crossing Borders will send a certificate to you both via e-mail and via mail.
After you become a Spanish Certified Instructor, you have the option to choose a membership plan that works for you from our four available plans.